Monday 20 September 2010

Against...

Hola! Tonight is the 3rd night I'm here in my hostel room. Struggle hard for my final exam (but still have time 4 bloging!:>). My parents sent me back here on Saturday afternoon , my final start on Monday, so I have 1 day time to get prepared for the 'war'!
So, I already done for my first exam paper today, BEL 120 paper a.k.a Consolidating Language Skills/ Preparatory English. Quite hard. Actually everything is hard for me! :>
2morrow also an English paper is waiting for me-BEL 130 a.k.a. Communication Skills.
Huh.. I hope the best 4 2morrow. Allah bless me!
Well, last night, something bad was happened to me. My Thermos broke down into pieces.. It happened suddenly n s spontaneously. I'm still shocked until now.
Know what, this few days my room's row always black-out. This morning, 3 time blacked-out! 4am, 6am n 7 am. Also, our row's toilet already black-out for 4 days. Just imagine, if want to settle 'the thing' on a middle of the night... Huh.. I wonder why the hostel warden didn't notice about it And our row's water cooler had spoil for donno how many time already.
Black-out is one of the reason why my Thermos broke. Huh..
That's all.. 88!!!:>

No comments: