Sunday 3 October 2010

Muna Fatin Birthday Party 2010

Hola! It's me again! I'm now at my home, save and sound! I'm now just finish my first sem, n now having a 5 weeks break! Wola! Cool! But sure, I'll b totally boring for the next few weeks! 
Ok, talked abut my exam.. Hehehehe Quite hard, I almost commit sue-site for my CSC subject. Walao, what the hell is Artificial Intelligence? I never heard about that before.. And for sure, I'm quite 'slow' in dis technology subject. Whatever.. But the rest, Alhamdulilah, at least I still know what the questions are asking me although the answer I given might be not correct..  Ok, let bygone, bygone.
Now, what else?
Yap right! Last Saturday, 25 Sept 2010, me n my room mates were going out to celebrate a bday party for Muna Fatin! We had organise a surprise party! Her eye turn red wen I n Ira suddenly appear in the CS KFC with a chocolate cake n candles blow on it.. Hahahaha
Den Wasilah give her the presents( actually 3 gifts!).. Once more, I think she touched... Hahahaha
here are the pic that we had take:
Muna cutting her cake!



Here another pic that showed she in touched:
R u in touched Muna? :>

Main Character : Muna Fatin in her Blue baju Kurung
Side character: Wasilah

Muna 'bribe' Ira..
Clah tumpang sekaki... :>

Well, everyone know who dat sweet green baju kurung girl! :P

Ira, r u plannig to kill someone? Kidding!



Oh ya, I almost forget d most important thing 4 dat day event:
The CHOCOLATE Cake!
'Sweet 18 my friend Muna Fatin
Love U..'
Know what? We wait quite a long time for the salesgirl to write the thing on the cake, n I saw many cookies there, so I took one.. Put it in my mouth.. hehehe.. Thanks god, no body notice it, except Ira n Wasilah..
Actually, it is intresting to be a bad girl sometime! Joking....

That's all for Muna's Birthday celebration.
Although, it is just a small party, no expensive cake, n xpensive gifts too.. But I'm happy, cause my friends are happy, N I hope Muna like it! :> 

No comments: