Monday 4 October 2010

Shh.. Lady's Secret!!!

Hola! Me again! This few days, I'm very tired, and always feel sleepy. Add, my stomach always pain.
Why? U have d answer lady!
-Period-
Every woman feel afraid of it! Also for those who haven't experience it..
Be calm, period only ma.. What the big deal? Don't let it ruin your activities!! Actually, for those who her period come in a well-ordered, you must be grateful to Allah, because all sort of dirty blood are coming out from your body, and make you feel healthy and be healthy!
Unfortunately, in my case, my period is not be listed as a well-ordered, it just come few time a year, maybe less than six time a year. So, I had faced a lot of problem due to my abnormal period circulation. Example:
First: Pimples everywhere!
on the face!!


on the body as well! (but mine not so worst la!: >)

Second: Dandruff Scalp!!
Euww.. Thanks God, mine not too worst like in dis pic! :>

It make me lost my confidence sometime. I also hope that one day my period circulation will be normal.
Actually, there also a lot of benefits if your period circulation didn't come in a normal ordered!
Know why? I love outdoor activities very much ! So, without period, I'm free to go hiking,camping doing water activity, zero worry!!! I also feel free to wear any colour that I want! White? Not a problem for me! And also, during fasting, Alhamdulilah,I able to fast for 30 days full!! Hahahaha!!!
But, I need to spent quite a cost to overcome my problem cause by d abnormal period circulation.
For those who her period circulation same like me, no need to feel very worry! Relax..
I already ask the professional, my doctor said, it might be our hormones not balance. The time for the hormone to balance for every woman  is different. But if you still feel worry, checked with your doctor.
Also, don't take any medicine to balance your hormone without your doctor advice, because it might cause you to be barren in the future!

Well when it come period, you must be wonder which pad suite you most? Nowadays, there are variety of pad in the shop. You can ask the expert or your mummy or sister in order to buy a correct pad that suit you.
In my case, I prefer Stayfree!! Why?
Love u!!



Because Stayfree have :

  •  Unique 18 Anti- Leak Channels, which is help to direct the flow of fluid into the pad and also help prevent front and back leakage.
  • New Fast-Lock Pockets- it can rapidly absorb fluid to help prevent side leakage!
  • Conttony Soft Cover - it cover delicately smooth and soft to touch for comfortable protection during your period.
  • Washable- pad design that allow easy washing of fluids before disposing!
  • Nice Smell- This part I love the most! Because the strong fragrant smell can cover uneasy smell of your period fluid!
Talk about the washable of the pad, in my religion, there is a need to wash your dirty pad and make sure it blood free before you throw it. We believe that if the pad is not well wash before you throw it, there will be bad spirits such as ghost or etc will lick your pad that will be cause of  many bad things will happen on you! So, watchout!!

Alright, before I found Stayfree, I also use other brand of pad such as:
Whisper-Most expensive among other pad!

Kotex- Have a good design and many type of pad that might suite you!

Carefree- I never use it. But my friend of mine said it's good! You can try it!
There also many type and size of pad that you can found. Here are some direction how to choose a pad that suite you well:

  • For the Light flow, you can have an Ultra-Thin size (19cm+-). It is really thin that you can't really tell either she really wear a pad or not.
  • For the Medium flow, you can have Slim size (23cm+-) or Ultra Thin size.
  • For the Heavy flow, you can have Maxi (23cm+-) or a Slim that designed for heavy flow (27.4cm+-). Stayfree have one! :>

As an advance, you also can choose your pad either it has Wings or not. In my opinion, one who very active or like to move at all times, need wings for extra support to the underwear or panties. But it's up to you!

When it come to the end of the period, the blood that flow out might be just a little bit. So, you no need to wear pad any more. You can replace it with Panty Liner. It light, small in size and easy to bring a long.
Example of panty liner by INTIMATE. Is cool!





Example of a panty liner : light, small, bringeable!

For my own experience, I prefer to wear a light color during my period. Light colour such as white,cream and etc. This is because it make me easier to detect any leakage on my pants when I wash it. : >

Did you ever heard about period pain? Did you know how to overcome it?
Here are few ways that I can share with you!

  • Put a warm water in a bottle( plastic bottle,mineral bottle), then, put the bottle that contain the warm water on your stomach or the pain part. Roll slowly on your stomach till the pain relief. 
  • Mango! Eat Mango in order to relief the period pain, But for sure don't eat too much, otherwise you will get diarrhoea!
Make sure it is a fresh one n YELLOW!!
  •  A friend of mine suggest yoghurt. It really work for me!

One of my favourite choice! YUMMY!!


  • You also can try jogging! It good for health as well as good for blood circulation!
Who know, beside relief the pain you might also gain your ideal body shape!!







That's all I can share! Hope those information can help you to have a better period!!!! :>

No comments: