Sunday 13 February 2011

UiTM Merbok - Law Fies ^^


Askum!!! Voila!!
Huh.. wat a week… I’m be going thru a very very hard and tough!
I get a bunch of assignment to finish up, 2 testes and a ceremony plus a competition to handle…

Adui…. I’m going to be insane wif those tasks.. I’m still struggle finishing my BEL 313 article right now, but suddenly, I feel like to write about my week on my blog.
I admitted, it is really a hard week.. Everything seen to be out of control..
My university PRE LAW CLUB huv organize a Law Fies, which is each class should take part, especially part two students which is I am one of it!!!

Hate it very much at first, because the activity had kill my weekend, my sleep time and etc!! But then, wen I ,ya, take part secara terpaksa, I feel dat, it’s not too bad like wat I figure before..

Ok lah juga.. Wpun, we huv a little bit of conflict wif our partner , but den, everything still run well.
I’m not actually involve totally in the exhibition of my boot… I just prepare information n materials before de was open. Because on dat 2 days, I was in charged in de DJ Booth, as a DJ of course!!

Well, I actually help a friend because he or she can’t perform de task bcause of certain reason. I thought the replacement just for a few hour, but it continue for two days.. N I really enjoy it very much, it just like years since de last time I hold de mic! ;p

I’m not regret to wen to de Exhibition although I haven’t settled my assignments yet, n it will cost me to burn my midnight oil to settle them. Because I met many new friends there, n it make change my perception towards a few things. N it also changed my impression towards particular person dat I thought they r bad before..^^

Den, diakhir2 rancangan, there was a guy be my partner as a DJ in lucky draw section. Honestly, I can’t remember his face actually, d only thing dat I know about him was his name –ZUL.
I like to corporate wif him. He is so spontaneous n humble, I like to see his style, n I think, maybe wif more practice, he can b a gud DJ.

So, I told my roommates about dis guy. Suddenly day shout n said ‘ tu HiCom la!’ I just like ‘HAA???, betul ke?” honestly I don’t know who is my HiCom, cause I seldom go to de meeting n so whatever.. Cause it is so crowded, didn’t suite me.. Yew… They ask me to describe more about dis guy.. Honestly I cant figure anything out about dis guy , well xcept his name n his body figure.. Because his body figure quite same with a boy friend of mine. But if u ask me to show u which one is him, den I give up!! I really forget how his looked like. Furthermore, I don’t think, we talk about de same person..

U know, a HiCom won’t act like dis guy. He is sooooo common.. Just like us.. So, the conclusion is. De guy dat I met n de guy dat my roommates were really going crazy about is absolutely is a wrong person. They said he’s handsome, but I dindt realize it at all, although I was wif him in de ceremony.. Actually it is important to know? Who care if he handsome or beautiful or so whatever.. Because after dis evening, we won’t meet anymore, n I don’t think I should memorize his face. But honestly, as a partner, I like his style in conducting de lucky draw ceremony just now. Good job buddy!^^

N of de story about de guy. I want to thanks my supervisor aka guardian of de sound system for guiding me, arrange de PA system n treat me a lunch – Fried Chicken Rice. He is Mr Imran Sheikh. My friend who give me dis opportunity to bla bla bla at d booth –Ms Hazirah. My friend Alan who treat me a bottle of mineral water, n Afifah, she treats me wif a muffin. Only god know how hungry it is to b a DJ!^^ But I still like it! Hahaha.. N de last ut not least my class PL 2G n our cooperator PL 2H, u guys great, n congrats 4 winning de 3rd prize! Lina Joy case ROCKS!!;p

That’s all from me.. see ya next time.. bye..bye..^^

No comments: