Thursday 31 March 2011

End of Second Semester..

Askum..^^ Alhamdulilah, I had finish my second sem save n sound!!

Sh dah berada di rumah selama 10 hari.. N now, I'm looking for a Part time job.. Ye la.. Kan holiday sampai 2 months, so, kena la cari something dat can make my free time lebih terisi n de MOST IMPORTANT is POKET pun terisi..hahahaha

Well, I guess I have a lot some to share with u all about my 'journey' in dis sem.. 在这短短的五个月里,there are too many scenery created.. N they are well occupied with joy, tears, smile, harsh, hurt, etc.. N in dis 5 months, I not only be tested by the examination and test from d faculty, but too, with the emotional , trustiness, friendship, n not forgotten my heart.. All the scenery happened to fast, even my heart n mind were too rush to interpreted it. I'm too care about all that things until I forget that my self might get hurt with it.^^ Whatever it is, it had taught me to be more mature seen that I already not a child .. :)

So, dis sem for me, is quite special.. Cause it's combined d end of d year 2010 n the beginning of the year 2011.. For year 2010, let me see, wat I'd get... Emm.. ya! My 18th birthday! First time celebrate birthday without mum n dad, let me feel a little bit of upset.. However, Allah had sent me, the wonderful friends who never forget to wish me 'happy Birthday'.. n too they bought me a cake n give me presents too.. Thanks girls! Is very kind of all of u! ;) Right, my class rap for this sem had changed , he is Mr. Muhd Amir Ardzhar.. Show u his pic later!;) N too, I huv few of new classmates dis sem.. they r, Bella, Datuk n Eddy.. I hope I got their pic.. :)

Almost forget to tell, I huv my first time blood donation dis sem, n it is really awesome!  I liked it very much!
Den, 4 year of 2011, I had a law fies which I ady mentioned in d early post.. Ya, I get to know some of new firends tooo in this semester.. Hehehehehe.. I too had a junior for dis sem.. Well, it not officially la.. cause although they r my junior , but they r same age with me.. %)

Remember my roomates? Well, one of them in the journey to get a new fresh love... Wah.. How romantic it will be.. But yes, another 3 of us, need to be ' the bulbs ' when the 2 of them go for a dinner! Anyway, I liked it, I don't mind to be a bulb as long as they don't mind to make me as their bulb! hahahaha Actually, because of my roomate so-called-new-fresh-lover, 4 of us know a new place dat quite economical for a dinner - ONE SHOT aka Sri Layar Tomyam.. Quite a good restaurant, we a friendly services, the price too no so x pensive, worth with the food dat been serve n yes, the most thing I like in dis restaurant is 'KEROPOK IKAN FREE YG BLH DIREFILL BERULANG-ULANG KALI!!!' ^^ (Gila kuat makan!)



N yes.. besides all the joy, there too hiding the tears.. But wat for I mentioned about it? No one wouldnt hear it... I t always be.. Everyone will share the joy, but wen it come to tears, it is hard to find some1 who will stay tuned for u.. I dont care much.. My friends are one of the wonderful gifts that Allah had ever rewarded me.. I'm grateful towards it.. It is common in a friendship to huv a little bit of arguments or misunderstand.. (It is a liitle bit? ;>) But is ok u know.. u will go thru dis thing very fast, n wen u ady go thru it, u wont be remember wen it start.. Just dat, if 1 unfortunate thing happen  in a friendship, dis is not about who right or who wrong, but it is the matter how we gonna fix it, n if we failed to fix it, think about how we gonna going through it..

I know, it will be hurt too much deep inside your heart, wen 1day, or just out of the blue, your closer friend suddenly din't talk to u even a single hi or smile, while u keep figuring out wat xzactly u huv done to her dat make her act such way on u.. N wen u asked her, she give u a reason dat not really make sense. N yet, u know from other about d rumors dat she spreading about u.. U will be totally surprising, n speechless like I did..

Admitted, I am very upset at the beginning.. But then, I realize that, let bygone be bygone.. N as the the sake of our friendship, I knew, she huv her own reason, dat I won't blame her no matter wat.. She my friend after all.. I love her as much as I could tell. (I'm not a lesbian!). One in my lifetime, she is the first girl dat ever be closer to me.. So, the wound, it will be so deep, it might be cure, but the scare, I guess it will remain.. :) Anyway, it's okay.. just a scar, u can cover it up, not a big deal at all.. Cause she is my friend.. :) 

U might feel a little bit down at d beginning, but trust me, Allah knows better than urself does.. (I'm not say dat I am an alim person, but dis is wat I do everytime wen i face a trouble in my life, not only pray to HIM wen u huv trouble but everytime no matter wat it is, dis is wat my mum always tell me. Ingat Allah x kira dlm apa jua keadaan, dan Allah akan ingat kita dlm apa juga keadaan.)Pray to him, InsyaAllah, u will feel a relief.. Although, well, it wouldn't settle 100% of the mess, but it can make u more relaxed.. ;) I learned very much dis time.. see, I told u, d unfortunate things dat happen on u, not all is BAD.. It can make u more mature.. Wen, i'm going thru such thing, i'm not in the position of blaming anyone (although i had thought about it a little bit in the beginning!) , but think back of your mistake that might be the root for the problem (even if u cant figure it out wat u huv done!)...

Sometimes, she might have their own reason to act or become such to u, although u 2 can be categorized as a world closer friends!! ^^ Learn to forgive, n forget, n the most important thing is DO NOT ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT U R RIGHT! (In dis case, i do believe dat I might huv done something wrong, otherwise, she wont act like once.) U might be right for your own view, but how about others? U wont remember wat u had said n done, but people does..

I don't know why, I wrote all this,maybe a i'm a little bit of regretful cause i can't keep dis friendship more tighter den before.. But it is nice to met her. Oh God! I won't keep blaming of her or wat, because she too, had brought me the sweetness in our friendship when we r together.. I learned many girl things from her..  It is too silly of me to throw all the memories with her away, cause it is too priceless.. Although it is just for a while, but it is worth while.. I love you friend.. N only I can say dis to u " I'm sorry if I had done anything dat make u upset on me, I know we wont be like once, but I will be very grateful to know if u forgive me already. I really miss your smile on me.."

Hahahha.. wat a thing I huv wrote.. Wonder wen dis post started to be emotional???? Hahahahhaa
However it is.. I ady learned many things in dis whole semester.. N tooo, wen I faced all these problem, Allah always spare me fews of trusted friends n family at my behind (Although dis time no one of my family has involved, because I dint tell either one of them!:>) .. Alhamdulilah.. See.. Not always bad thing is BAD.. Every1 should learn dis... So, it will be no more commit susite thing happen! :)

All these lessons will guide me in my future journey on become a human. Well, I guess I already wrote about all things that I want t share with u guys.. For the end, I'm looking forward for next sem! See ya!

p/s: It would be the next post dat I will put on my dis sem photo!:)

No comments: