Tuesday 29 March 2011

My second sem lecturers..

Askum..^^
A little bit of introduction about dis sem.. This sem,I think a little bit shorter compared to last sem.. At least, I feel so. ;) Ok, Same as last sem, this sem has 5 subjects too, but, the interesting thing is, we learn 5 subjects, but we only take 4 subjects for final.. HAHAHAHAHAHA wasn't it great????? The subjects are :
  • BEL 260 -  Preparation for MUET
  • BEL 313 - Critical Thinking
  • MTC 037 - Introduction to Law 2
  • MTC 038 - Library Processing Skills
  • MTC 039 - Introduction to Psychology
Preparation for MUET, this subject quite cool. I love the part when we need to talk or give out speech in front of other.. N we too have debate. Like the politician style.. Den the class will full of wakil-wakli rakyat n so on.. The lecturer for this subject is soo cute.. Her name is Ms Siti Yusrina If i'm not mistaken, she is kind of fresh graduate... However, we r quite noisy in her class, n once, we had made she upset.. But now, everything already alright..Thanks 4 de Rat Rase Ms!! Love u miss!!!



Critical Thinking, this subject, well it ady mentioned in the subject name the word of CRITICAL.. it is really critical.. not only in thinking, but during its assignment too.. Made all of us CRITICALLY suffering... Aduiiii...
Finally, we got a SR for this subject.. His name is Sr Azrul.. But, sometimes, actually most of the time, we r really enjoy in dis subject.. (Although its assignments were really fix n HELL hard!!) We have debate la.. our country planning presentation la.. n etc.. N too.. How I could 4get? The Wall-E movie! ^^ Quite bored at the beginning, but then, it really interesting!! N the best tbig ever, THERE IS NO FINAL EXAM for dis subject!!! U rock Sr!!! 



Introduction to Law 2, is the second elder in de subject of Introduction to Law.. Thanks to Allah, I no need to memories lots of scholar views in dis subject! But, I still need to remember the sections, the courts and anything that related to Malaysia Legal System. Actually, I love dis subject as much as I could tell.. Unfortunately, it didn't love me back.. So of unrequited love.. huh.. No matter how much attention dat I pay , I still couldn't score dis subject like what I target,. Adui.. Maybe I'm too much confident of it.. Tu la.... Bangga sgt! ye ke? ada ke> ;p  Lupa pulak.. Nama Lecturer is Sr Zulhelmi, he also our coordinator.(Actually I always confuse about Sr Azrul n Sr Zul! ;>) Anyway.. We no need to do any presentation in dis subject, BUT, be careful with the tutorial class, Sr like to ask any body that he like ( referring to the name list, cause he has quite 'a' memory to memorize all of name!:>) about anything that he had taught n, the answer must be wat u understand base on things dat he ady taught! no slide allow! ^^  Nice to know u sr!!



Library Processing skills, Mdm Mazrah is the so called 'Head' of dis subject.. ala lecturer la tu..^^
Subject ni, u will learn all things about Library.. From the basis to d advance level.. Honestly, at the beginning , I'm asking my self, 'Wat the heck is library with law?' (Same case wif last sem CSC! ;>) Kata org, x kenal, maka x cinta, they right.. After a few classes, I really enjoy dis subject, not only with the subject, but the lecturer tooo.. She soo full with sense of humor.. She won't let the word of boring appear in our mind.. This subject had taught me to maximize the use of library apart of just searching for a new novel.... =>
This subject assignment is the longest assignment that I ever write... But still, I love it!Bravo Mdm!!



Introduction to Psychology, guess who is the lecturer? Trennn tennnnn tennnn.. Ms Salmah Roslim! wuu.. I liked! Psychology it is really made us PSYCHO, tambah2 nak dekat final... Just that, Psyco ni x di sent ke Tanjung Rambutan, Tampoi or yg sewaktu dengannya!^^ I learn many things dat I thought unimportant in dis subject.. It is really not expectable that every single thing that happen in our daily life can be interpreted through psychology.. wAO... It just sooo cool../ N tooo, its assignment also coool...= =  Anyway, u r really COOL Ms!!!!




This is the picture of my lecturers..

Amacam? Cantik x lecturers sy? Handsome x lecturers sy?^^



For those lecturers who had taught me, thank you very much.. I've been very grateful to meet with all of u... May Allah always bless all of u.. Amin..

No, I'll pray for my result... aduii.. harap.. ok la... That's all abou my this sem lecturers. bye..bye..



No comments: