Saturday 21 August 2010

11th day of fasting..

Askum.. 1st time time after 10th day of fasting, I miss my sahur. Not only me, but the whole room didn't woke up for sahur. Maybe too tired doing revision until midnight last night.
Talk about revision, tomorrow(22 August) I have a test, a MTC012 test. Like d old me, I haven't do nothing yet.. Huh, wat a lazy bunch I am. I think, actually I doesn't change at all. Wake up Sarah, u almost 18 ady, still act like kids. I really, really lazy..
I think a family of lazy worm (懒惰虫) huv grow in body, so datz y Im being too lazy to do anything.. Hahahaha
2 more weeks n I'll b with my family again 4 celebrating d eid.
N in dat 2 weeks, there a lot of thing need to b done! CSC Assignment + test , MTC 012 test, n bla bla bla..
Sometime, I think university life is harder then school life, at least u no need to walk 4 de whole day in school, but u need to walk n walk 4 almost day in university. Unfortunately,my body figure still de same although I always walk n walk ...
Never mind, as long as I'm happy! :>
Sketch finally cum to d end. My group ia d last group present, our sketch tittle is 'Freaky Friendship'.. All scrip and power point done by me. But still.. huh..
Just now, I read my friend post in FB. She asked : What is woman motif by being sexy?"
The question quite interesting to me. Well, im my opinion, I think...
Some woman wear sexy because day liked it, not because day want to attract d guy, but they liked it.Is their interest. Or mayb they want to try something new in fashion.
Although most of the woman wear sexy for purpose to attract de guys, but I think its ok wat. Who asked de guys are too stupid to b attracted by those sexy woman.
Hahahaha...
That's all.. Very hungry now, my mind cant produce anymore idea to be write on, and if it doesn't, my energy will not allow me to write anymore. Bcause the energy should b keep for 'Bazar Ramadhan'.. hehehe 88

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huhuhu, so sad..never mind sis.wat alarm r next time..