Monday 16 August 2010

Ramadhan 1431 Hijrah..

Askum.. Ramadhan finally come.. In Kedah, there is a holiday for first Ramadhan, so, I took this chance to go back to my home town in Penang. Thanks to Kedah's government, so once again I can celebrate first Ramadhan with my family.
My first sahur, I ate white rice+telur mata kerbau(半成熟噢!my FAVOURITE!!)+cili kering goreng. Then I huve Nasi Tomato for my first buka puasa.
My second sahur , I ate Nasi Tomato while I had ChickEN rIce 4 my buka puasa.
My third sahur, I had Chicken Rice 4 buka puasa n Mee Bandung 4 buka puasa.
My fourth sahur, I huv white rice and Chicken rice Chicken 4 my sahur. Unfortunately, my dad brought us dine out for buka puasa, because he sending me back. But its alrite, at least I had 3 days clean of mum's cook. Mum's cook always the BEST!!! I never regrad i bcum fat bcause of my mum's cook.
For the fifth sahur. I ady back to my hostel, so, I had coco-crunch with milk. I didnt finish it, donno why, suddenly I felt I want vomit. N for my buka puasa, I went to Bazaar Ramadhan in front of my hostel,quite lots of dish I bought. I bought Chicken Rice=sugar cane juice= RM1 fish ball+BBQ Hot dog and chicken ball (if im not mistaken, but it is not delicious at all!!).I also ady buy food for my tomorrow sahur -white rice-omelette-spicy fish.
Thats all.. Once again, How I miss my muum's cook very very much!!!

No comments: