Wednesday 4 August 2010

Finally..

Hahahaha.. finally i huv my own laptop. Well, it is just a normal laptop , not too xpensive @ sophisticate , but i satisfied with it. Thank government 4 d allowance. If not because of the allowance, i cant effort to by dis lappy. n thanks to my mum n dad, 4 the sponsor. without u two, i also may not use dis lappy rite now. thank you very2 much!!! Finish bout lappy.
Well, last Saturday, I went shopping with my bro. wat it so special is, dis is the 1st time im going out wif my youngest bro (aizat-2 year old). n we get there by bus. quite challenging for me to take care 4 a kid without parents. but, im success !! we went to his favourite shop, Popular, i bought him few books dat he choose by his own. n i also treat him a meal. n know what, a 2 year old kids choose a pizza hut for his dinner..
wah.. thanks got.. i ady made me a new bankcard(previous one had 'swallow' by d maybank atm).. 2 person, a dinner , n it cost RM46 include the tax. huh...
bui, its ok la.. not every time i treat him.. so, never mind la..
ok. this week, i huv about 3 test i guest.
ady done 4 english (de question is not suitable 4 my IQ. cause my IQ is just about 0.001 something.. hehehe..) the law subject also ady done ( i swear it is really2 tough!!!) i also ady get back my previous law subject test result..
Honestly, im quite shock wen i saw my result. i thought i would failed, but thanks to Allah, He help me. I got more than i could imagine. How could u hope u will past your test wen u fall asleep in d exam hall? eventhough u fall asleep purposeless!!) More than 20 person failed 4 de subject in my class, thanks god im not de 'lucky' one.. hehehe
well. i had a quite hard time last week.. but thanks god, it ady gone. i hope it will gone 4ever..

No comments: