Friday 6 August 2010

PIKOM PC Fair 2010/08/06

Askum.. Today I went to PC Fair wif my best pals. They are Yazid, Alan n a new guy dat i just recognized called Fairus. I wonder his name end wif 'S' or 'Z'. We went out from campus at 3. 1st we went to de xpress bus station 2 buy bus ticket. Den we went straight to Sungai Petani Village Mall. 1st time i saw many people at village mall, normally there is no many people there.
Village Mall PC Fair doesnt huv many booth like PISA one. But it's alrite, at least I no need to think many time to made dcsion. I bought a grey color of laptop bagpack, it cost RM38. Den I I had my lunch (lunch at 4pm?) at Pizza Hut, but neither I nor Yazid ate Pizza. We ordered 4 a seafood lagsania (Y) , a Aromatic Thai Spaghetti , 2 mushroom soup , a glass of Tropicana Orange n a glass of Citrus Iced Tea.
The service is very bad!! We need about an hour to get our mushroom soup, n we need to press 7 time of Bill button to get our bill.. Maybe day dont have enough crew I guess. But there is not many costomers that time.. huh.. 4get bout it.
After that we went to K-Box.. hahaha Time to show my talent!! hahaha
But my voice is... Better dont tell or I will hurt myself..><
It's around 7 wen Alan n Fairus ady out from cinema. Den, 4 of us wen to FOS. Yazid finally found his 'soulmate'-a white color wif long slit shirt. After dat, we went to game house. I played basketball n raced car wif Yazid. I won both games!!!
We had our dinner at Rasa Mas in de Tesco. We ate Nasi Ayam. Yazid dindt eat, he is vegetarian, but he 'stole' a piece of tofu n a piece of fishcake of ours.
It's rain cat n dog dat time.
Around 9, we called cab, den went 'home'...

No comments: